TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You confirm that you have read and agree with the End User Licence (EUL) for
the use of the website.
By accepting you agree:
- 1. to use the data in accordance with the EUL and to notify the registrar of any noncompliance you are aware of not to use the data for commercial purposes without obtaining permission and, where relevant, an appropriate licence if commercial use of the data is required
- 2. that the EUL does not transfer any interest in intellectual property to you that the EUL and data collections are provided without warranty or liability of any kind
- 3. to abide by any further conditions notified to you
- 4. to give access to the data collections only to registered users with a registered use (who have accepted the terms and conditions, including any relevant further conditions).
- 5. to ensure that the means of access to the data (such as passwords) are kept secure and not disclosed to anyone else
- 6. to preserve the confidentiality of, and not attempt to identify, individuals, households or organisations in the data
- 7. to use the correct methods of citation and acknowledgement in publications
- 8. to send CHRE bibliographic details of any published work based on our data collections
- 9. that personal data about you may be held for validation and statistical purposes and to manage the service, and that these will only be passed on to the following, in specific circumstances: regulatory authorities, the data collection depositor, your own institute or your research funder
- 10. to notify CHRE of any errors discovered in the data collections
- 11. that personal data submitted by you are accurate to the best of your knowledge and kept up to date by you
- 12. to meet any charges that may apply
- 13. to offer for deposit any new data collections which have been derived from the materials supplied
- 14. that any non-compliance of the EUL will lead to immediate termination of your access to the services and could result in legal action against you.